CPR Training News
Healthline First Aid brings you the latest on CPR classes and training. Our News Page is a great way to stay current with the latest in CPR news and information. Every time we have new CPR classes in Milwaukee, you’ll learn about if first here! We offer Milwaukee CPR classes for individuals, groups of friends and family, high schools and middle schools, and large organizations seeking a safer workplace environment. Everyone can learn how to effectively use CPR training Milwaukee, and everyone should – We now offer Spanish speaking First Aid, AED, and CPR classes in Milwaukee and the greater Wisconsin area. Make a difference by taking CPR classes in Milwaukee and become a certified life saver. Our trained instructors ensure you are learning the latest in First Aid, CPR, and AED techniques. We offer exceptional Milwaukee CPR classes and support across the state of Wisconsin through our CPR Certification classes.
Contact Healthline First Aid at 414-282-4532 to make arrangements for your First Aid, CPR, and AED classes in Milwaukee and the greater Wisconsin Area.
- Recertification Standards per the American Heart Association in Wisconsin View our calendar of available certification and recertification CPR courses in Milwaukee. Se Habla Español. Healthline First Aid offers a variety of renewal and recertification classes at our training site in Milwaukee. Looking for an instructor to come to your location? Contact us for large group rates. Heartsaver Recertification Courses In 2010 AHA changed up the guidelines for getting recertified in first a
- Get certified by the AHA to teach training classes We now offer "train the trainer" courses, see below. Contact Healthline First Aid. Really, this is the most important step you need to take. We are an AHA Training Site and can walk you through the process. Be up to date on your relevant certifications – these may include ACLS, BLS, PALS, and Heartsaver. Complete the instructor courses for each discipline you want to be certified to teach courses in. Get monitored teaching your firs
- Online CPR Certifications The moment that the world wide web became accessible to average families, lives began to change. The days where Encyclopedia Britannica salesmen would drive house to house, pushing the need to have a complete reference set, disappeared because of our ability to find the answers FREE and instantly through search engines. The same changes are happening in healthcare CPR training and instruction. Distance learning is exactly what it says it is …distant. Whether som
- Friends and clients of Healthline First Aid have heard time and time again how important taking a CPR class can be. No one ever knows when the time will come that the skills they learned will need to be used. Something more intimidating than having to use CPR in general is the thought of using the skills learned in an infant CPR class. In this video, a Milwaukee Country Sheriff performs infant CPR in Milwaukee on the hood of his car, and saves the infant's life. It should be noted that the Sher
- Healthline First Aid had an opportunity to do a five minute health segment on the Fox 6 Real Milwaukee program this week. Five minutes is not enough time to talk about how important CPR is or the changes to CPR that many people don't know about, but it did give us a chance to plug the American Heart Association's push for Hands-Only CPR. Click the link below and take a look! http://realmilwaukeenow.com/2013/01/08/andy-berger-talks-about-the-importance-of-cpr/
- Thats right, Healthline First Aid has a new location! The new office is in the lower level of the Edgewood Center, located at 4818 S. 76th St, Suite 126 in Greenfield...just south of 76th and Layton. We are excited to offer a more central location for all of our customers; whether they are coming from Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls, Brookfield, or any where else in southeast Wisconsin!
- So often, people put off or underestimate the importance of learning CPR. Healthline First Aid recently held a class at Alliance Bible Church in Mequon Wi. Several days later, we received this email from one of the class participants. Then ask yourself, "When will I need to help someone or when will someone need to help me"? In the words of Libby, GET TRAINED! Libby's story - "The day after taking CPR and AED training from Andrew, I was exercising at Snap Fitness when I collapsed on the treadm
- Milwaukee CPR Training Comes to Wisconsin Classrooms In collaboration with the American Heart Association, Healthline First Aid is proud to announce Wisconsin CPR Certification classes designed specifically for high school students. Our Milwaukee CPR instructors will travel on-site to any public, private or charter high school to provide life-saving CPR instruction specially designed around accommodating varying high school class sizes and schedules. Healthline First Aid teaches CPR and emergen
- In 2010, the American Heart Association (AHA) rearranged the acronym which had served as the 40-year foundation of emergency medical training. They literally rewrote the ABCs for first responders. The old method (Airway, Breathing, Compressions) was conducted as follows: A – Airway: ensure the victim’s airway is clear by tilting the head back B – Breath into the victim’s mouth while pinching their nose C – Compress the victim’s chest The new method mov
- Milwaukee CPR Training in Spanish Recognizing Milwaukee’s growing Hispanic population, Healthline First Aid has added First Aid, CPR, and AED certification classes in Spanish. Each of our first aid classes will be taught by a Spanish speaking instructor upon request. Milwaukee CPR, AID, and First Aid classes are now available in Spanish. By providing CPR training in Wisconsin with bilingual instructors, Healthline First Aid promotes safer workplaces, safer communities, and safer famil