CPR Classes and other First Aid Courses
Below are the preventative and first response courses currently offered by our certified Milwaukee CPR training instructors. View the course descriptions for more information and see our CPR course availbility calendar to schedule your class. We now serve all of Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha and Racine!
CPR Courses Now Available in Spanish: ¡Se Habla Español! We offer each of our Milwaukee CPR courses in Spanish.
Get CPR Certified, Schedule Your Milwaukee CPR, FIRST AID, and AED Classes Today!
- Heartsaver CPR, AED, and First Aid
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid
- Heartsaver CPR and AED
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens
This course is the most comprehensive and most popular Heartsaver course taught to the general public that is not involved in healthcare. This is an excellent course for anyone with limited or no medical training and the certification meets job, regulatory, and other requirements for workplace safety. It teaches students how to respond and manage different situations until EMS can respond to the scene by covering the key changes in the new 2010 AHA guidelines and:
- First aid basics – bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock, and other first aid emergencies
- Medical, injury, and environmental emergencies
- Adult CPR and AED
- Child/Infant CPR and AED (OPTIONAL)
The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid course was designed by the American Heart Association to meet the regulatory and credentialing requirements for all child care workers. More specifically, this course is intended for:
- Child care workers
- Camp counselors
- Youth group leaders
- Anyone else responsible for children
This course is taught in addition to the Heartsaver CPR and AED course that covers adults, children, and infants. The content for this course covers several topics. These topics include:
- Adult, child, and infant first aid, CPR, and AED
- Pediatric first aid basics
- Pediatric medical, injury, and environmental emergencies
- Pediatric first aid topics including eye injuries, fever, suspected abuse, and bites (OPTIONAL)
- Asthma care training (OPTIONAL)
This course is again for anyone with little to no medical training, but it excludes the first aid portion of the training. Students will cover the key changes in the new 2010 AHA guidlines and:
- Adult CPR and AED
- Child/Infant CPR and AED as well as child/infant choking (OPTIONAL)
This course is meant for students who need to satisfy school and/or license requirements for first aid certification only. There is no CPR or AED training taught with this course.
The purpose of this course is to teach the proper way to protect yourself and others from being exposed to bloodborne pathogens. Per the AHA, this course meets the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when pared with site-specific instruction.
This course is designed for anyone that may come in contact with bloodborne pathogens during the course of their work. Some of those groups include:
- Protective services
- Gym staff
- Anyone involved in childcare
- Cleaning staff - hotels, schools, etc
- Business/Factory safety crews
This AHA course uses the acronym PACT, which stands for protect, act clean, and tell. Students will learn how to:
- Protect themselves from exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- Act when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
- Clean themselves and the area when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials
- Tell or report any exposure to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
Are you ready to be a hero? Protect your loved ones: contact Healthline First Aid today for Milwaukee CPR Classes. CALL 414-282-4532.
View our Course Calendar for more information about scheduled CPR Classes in Milwaukee. On site courses for groups 5 or more are available:
||Winnebago||New Berlin||West Bend
|Racine||Fond Du Lac